Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my first ever political rant

I have never been more educated about an election as I have been about the 2008 election. I am voting for change. I think Obama holds the best hope for our country. I think McCain is a 'mini-Bush' and Palin is just a flat out idiot who has no business even thinking about running our country.

I am terrified of this new 'bail out plan' to help the idiots on wall street at the expense of the little man. So we bail out these big companies who screwed themselves, and in return we get stuck with higher (a lot higher I hear) income tax. But then the economy is still screwed because now the little man's paychecks are greatly reduced to help the rich idiots and there is no money left over to return to the struggling economy. Hello recession. Then the little man who may have had a few bumps in the road of credit, can now never dream of having that house b/c the loans needed to aquire said house have interest rates that are incomprehensible.

Oh well...at least when you rent, you have maintenance free living...that is if you have a landlord that gives a fuck....I love being a little man.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

On one hand I am so glad my mortgage is all said and done at a locked in interest rate - but on the other hand, I can't help but wonder what on earth I was thinking in this completely f**ked up economy. I'm with you chickie!