Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas update!

We had a really good christmas! Makenna LOVES her 'beebee' doll and 'roller' (stroller) thats pretty much all she cares about these days. Santa was very good to her and thanks to everyone she pretty much has an all new wardrobe. This kid had soooo many clothes now. But its kinda nice b/c she didn't get a lot of toys this time and so we dont have the problem of figuring out where to put everything! Charlie got me Knocked Up...the movie that is...since its rather obvious at this point that he did the literal awhile ago...LOL. He also got me some new perfume and a keychain...oh and before christmas he bought me a new necklace with the mother & child emblem. I bought him a pair of jeans and a movie.
We did have a fight on X-mas eve and I ended up sleeping on the couch. He finally appologized on Christmas over at my brothers house for letting 6 shirts not on hangers ruin our christmas eve. I swear sometimes I just want to beat him! Oh well...
Christmas day ended up being so much fun...other than the Migraine I was fighting all day. We went to Brian and Terri's for brunch and our 'immediate' family gift exchange. Then we all hung out for a bit. I took Mak home for a good nap and one for me too and then we went back over and waited for the 'rest' of the family. We had a great dinner and then had our 'White Elephant' exchange. It was a lot of fun. I think everyone had a great time and I think that everyone is comfortable with continuing and making this a new tradition in our family. I'll post pics of X-mas later! Hope everyone had a great time!

0 comments: