Thursday, March 13, 2008

One of those days...

This morning I almost cut my pinkie toe off on the POS carpet threshold that we've called maintenance on 3 times to repair and yet it still sits there ready to grab at any unsuspecting appendage...like my pinkie toe. So once I finally get the bleeding under control and my toe bandaged up, which btw is incredibly difficult when you can't even bend over to touch your toes, I get the blood from the floor cleaned, and I am about to get baby girl up from bed when all of a sudden out of nowhere, my nose starts bleeding like the Niagra Falls. Now I'm really starting to think that this is some omen and that really someone is trying to tell me that I should just go back to bed and try this again tomorrow. So once again, I get the bleeding under control and clean up the bit of blood that dripped on the sink and finally, 10 minutes after I should have left for work, I get baby girl up and start to get ready to leave for the day. I wake her up and she proceeds to tell me her tummy has an ouchie...Oh great!!! Why not! So after fighting to get her Jammies off and her clothes on, I take her temp and she is fine. So off we go to Kim's house.

Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day!

1 comments:

Loni said...

Sorry about your toe. Toe injuries suck. Did you figure out why you got a nose bleed? Is it a pregnant thing? Anyway...I'm sorry I haven't called you back yet. I am going to....soon....I promise!
Loni