Tuesday, May 27, 2008

sister Em

I miss my sister. I'm not sure why exactly I'm missing her so much now, its not like we really hang out all that often, but now that shes gone for two weeks in another country, all I want to do is talk to her. I really feel for my good friend and her sister living half way around the world from each other. At least Em will be back shortly. Emily is the kind of person I need around when I'm feeling down. Not because she sits there and lets me cry on her shoulder, but because she makes me do something about it. Shes more of a "if you dont like something, get off your ass and try to change it, dont sit and wallow in self-pity" kinda girl. i've always admired that about her. She may be younger than me by 4 years, but she is someone I really admire and look up to. Come home soon and safe Em! I need you...

BTW..she is in Columbia, South America visiting her boyfriends family. She flew out of Bogota the night before the earth quake hit.

0 comments: