Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We're home!

Finally after moving out of the apartment over 2 months ago, we are home! We have moved in COMPLETELY and unpacked EVERYTHING!!! I can't believe it! I LOVE our new home. It is perfect...sans the no A/C at the moment...but that will be fixed ASAP. Our furniture all fits, Makenna loves her new room, Jackson's nursery is FINALLY all set up and ready to go. I love our kitchen! Even though this place is in more like an apartment community, it feels more like a home than anywhere else we've been. I'm proud of our new place. I'll be proud to show people when then come over. We have room to breathe here. Makenna has room to play and our deck outside is like a little Mak size playground. I'll post pics once I get everything tidied up a bit and get the last few odds and ends cleaned up and put away. I can finally breathe a sigh or reliefe. Finally tings feel 'right'...

1 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so awesome :) You most definitely deserve a little happiness with your beautiful family.