Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm so effing c-c-c-c-c-old!!!

Why can't it be 80 degrees year round...80 degrees with snow! That would be perfect in my book! LOL. But at least this cold snap will finally cause the trees to start changing colors. They say if they dont change soon and we get a hard freeze that the leaves wont fall off and that will creat a major disaster once one of our innevitable ice storms hit. They are saying it could easily be worse than the ice storm in (99?) I relly don't remember the year, just the sounds of the snapping branches and the exploding trasformers...
Speaking of Transformers, we have to watch that for the bedtime movie tonight...I can't wait...*sarcasm*
Ok, peace out.

1 comments:

Loni said...

Where are you girl?!? I miss your posts. I keep checking every day...and still nothing!

Hope everything is fine!
love ya,
Loni