Monday, October 15, 2007

lots of stuff

I got a pedicure tonight with Emily. It was her first. I LOVE pedicures! I wish I could have one every week! I think I have cute feet...Charlie disagrees, but what does he know really?

Makenna was a holy terror on Sunday. She was a 'bad' kid! 3 trips to time out! She has developed a fondness for beating the dog. I've never felt sorry for this dog until my 18 month old began abusing him! LOL She escaped out the back door 3 times (hence the 3 time out trips) obbviously time out is very effective *sarcasm* She has learned the word "NO" and uses it quite freely now.

I'm really starting to get super excited for this baby. I think I am feeling flutters already. Either that or I have the same gas feeling everytime I lay down very still. I can't wait for the big kicks! The time is flying by with this pregnancy! Its going a lot quicker than it did the first time...well it seems to be anyway. I'll be 13 weeks on wednesday!

*earmuffs*
Charlie and I had 'boom-boom' last night for the first time in hmmm...lets see, about 12 weeks. I don't know why but I was almost as scared to 'do it' again as I was the first time I 'did it'. It was the strangest thing. But all in all it was good, and I'm over whatever hang up I had going on...aside from the pelvic rest I was ordered on for 6 of those 12 weeks.

0 comments: