Friday, February 8, 2008

such is my life...

Well, we got our tax refund. Once again, the US Govt has seen fit to keep a large chunk of it for whatever reason. So once again we're FUCT! You know what though, I'm not even mad. I'm so used to being let down that nothing is really surprising me. I am feeling very frustrated though b/c we have not found a place to live yet. We are going to go looking again tomorrow after our counselling session. I just want to find something soon. Although, Im not really sure how we are going to afford a deposit now. Thats what the tax refund was supposed to cover.

I really wish we didn't have the dog. I don't mean to not like him, but I have not an ounce of love for this dog. I can honestly say if someone were to come take him tomorrow, I would not even care. I would be relieved. I'm getting really pissed off b/c there are some awesome homes that we could rent EXCEPT they dont allow dogs. I hate that a dog is determining where we are going to end up. To me it should be what is best for the FAMILY. I really wish Charles wasn't so attached to the dog. BTW he peed in the house again tonight. I hate him. I've always liked animals, dogs especially, dont get me wrong, but I've always been able to seperate family and pet and have never considered a pet more important or as important as family. Charles on the other hand considers the dog his son. I'm not kidding or exagerating. I hope that Jack is somehow allergic to dogs and we'll have to get rid of the dog. Surely he wouldn't put his 'real' son at risk for the love of his dog 'son'. Hmmm... perhaps a topic for tomorrow...

I'm going to bed now

0 comments: