Monday, February 4, 2008

facts...

I got 4 hours of sleep last night...(mak woke up at 1am dn finally she and i passed out on the couch at around 4:30am)

There are less than 3 months until this new baby gets here and we still have NOTHING ready.

Even if Makenna had slept lastnight, I still wouldn't have gotten any because Jack missed the chapter about the baby sleeping durring mothers resting periods now and did 15 billion somersaults in my belly.

I must admit I love baby kicks.

I have a head cold and my head feels like its about to explode.

I'm broke...still.

Laundry sucks.

Chores in general suck.

I want a big slice of the chocolate cake in the kitchen and about 4 scoops of the mint chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer.

Even though my husband can be a complete ass he every once in a while says the sweetest things.

I'm going to bed now...after my cake and ice cream.

1 comments:

Loni said...

facts:
I miss you.
I miss your kid(s).
I wish you lived A LOT closer!!
I love you very much.

Call me soon!
Loni