Thursday, January 24, 2008

trying to be more positive...

So I know I've been less than uplifting in my posts lately. I'm going to try to be more positive from here on out...
Some things to look forward to...
I screwed up on my tax refund, so instead of $300 we are getting back $1300! So thats good.
Also, the fed is working on a tax rebate that will be sending out 'free' money! From what I can tell we should be recieving and aditional $1500 this summer b/c of this rebate! Here's what I'm talking about if you haven't seen it...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22782454/

So we never heard anything about the house. I'm sad, and disappointed, but everyone keeps telling me that its meant to be and something better will come along...although that was a pretty sweet deal. Oh well.

Terri finds out tomorrow at 8am what they are having! I'm still thinking girl, but she thinks another boy. Either way as long as all these babies are healthy, I'll be happy! Jack and their baby will be 8 weeks apart! That is awesome! I'm so excited the cousins will be so close in age!

My mom is having a knee replaced on tuesday. I hope it all goes well. I'm taking off Wednesday to hang out with her in the hospital. So if everyone can send a nice thought her way that's be great!

Ok thats all I got for now...

1 comments:

Lacey Tackett said...

I hope we get that tax rebate too!