Wednesday, January 16, 2008

F*ck You Uncle Sam!

Panic is really setting in now. I dont know what we are going to do. We were banking on the refund from taxes that we thought we should be getting. After last year ($2000), we figured the refund would be enough to put a deposit on where ever we move and be enough to buy the baby bed and a few other necessities. I just had our taxes done and our refund is only $300.00 . If it wasn't for the child credit, we'd owe over $700.00 I claimed what I was told to, to ensure that we wouldn't owe any taxes this year, but somehow, they still didn't take out enough. I don't get it. I started bawling when I was told that that was all we are getting back. I don't know what we are going to do now. I'm really starting to get depressed about everything.

0 comments: