Thursday, January 10, 2008

Puke is gross!

We finally had our first experience with throw up with Makenna yesterday. I went to pick her up from Kim's and I walk in and the other little girl's Mommy was like "your baby is getting sick..." I was like what the heck? Then I see poor Mak and Kim at the kitchen sink and throw up all over them both. I felt so bad for them! Makenna was so panic-y. She didn't know what the heck was going on and my heart broke for her. She got sick a few more times through out the evening and then went to bed. I really hope this is not a recurring illness! It was not fun and very nasty!

1 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

it is so heartbreaking when the kids are throwing up. They look up at you with those big eyes and you can see that they are so confussed. I hope she is feeling better