Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm in love with another guy...

But its ok...I'm supposed to! I have fallen in love with my baby Jack. I hate to say it, but finally... I feel so much love building between me and this new little man. I'm starting to really feel the bond that I remember feeling with my pregnancy with Mak.
Even though his never ending kicks are depriving me of some much needed sleep and creating so much hip pain that I colapse at any given moment due to the pain I am so in love with him. I haven't even seen him yet. I think it was the last U/S that did it. I saw him looking more and more like a big boy and at one point he waved. It sounds cheesey and all but it was like he was telling me "everything will be ok mommy, i love you". It hit me right in the heart. I felt that connection and ever since then, I can't wait for the day when I finally get to meet him. Even with all the stress in our lives right now...not knowing where we are going to live, not having a single thing ready for Jack, and generally being unprepared...I know that we will all be ok. Makenna is being immensly trying these days. But when she comes up and kisses baby jack my heart melts. No matter how she treats her baby doll, I think she will be an excellent big sister. I will have my 'perfect' family!

1 comments:

Loni said...

I can't wait for the little guy to get here either! He is going to love his Aunt Loni!!!
Please let me know if you need anything "boyish" or anything at all.
And I will tell you from experience that no matter how Makenna treats her dolls she will treat her little brother much better....ok, at least a little better....so she won't be stong enough to pick him up and throw him across the room, so that's a good thing! lol
I love all of you and can't wait to see you again!
Aunt Loni