Thursday, July 3, 2008

So excited for the 4th!

I dont know why but I just absolutely love the 4th of July! This year I decided we are deffineitly going to do something. The past 4 years we've ended up going to fireowrks, but I wished we could have taken advantage of some of the festivals in town. We are going to Corporate Woods this year. I've been told that it is a pretty good time. I really wanted to go to Riverfest, but my father has something against the river and talked me out of it...ah well. Grandma and Papa are going with us of course! Makenna is so excited about tomorrow too! There is a parade in town in the morning and then we will come home for naps and get everything ready to spend the rest of the day at CW. I got the kids really cute outfits and I can't wait to take cute pics of them! The weather is also supposed to be absolutely gorgeous! High of only 80! Woo Hoo! Everyone have a safe and fun 4th!!!

0 comments: