Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We're goin' on a trip, We're goin' on a trip...

If you have Noggin, you know the song I've got stuck in my head right now. If not, just think of your average everyday annoying kids song, and there you have it!

The cool thing is Makenna sings this and then with all the excitement my little girl can muster, screams that "we going on a trip to the lake!" and then she goes "woo hoo!" in a really high pitch screechy voice. It really is too cute!

We have been talking to her about going to the lake and I'm not really sure if she really knows what we're talking about, but she knows Mommy and Daddy are excited, so it must be fun! We are leaving friday afternoon for another excitement filled weekend at the Batson's place. I have to find a life jacket for Jackson first though or Mommy and Jack-Jack will be land bound, and Mommy's favorite thing about the lake is the boat, so we don't want that!

0 comments: