Friday, September 7, 2007

Its really there!

We got to see the bean sprout today! It measured 6weeks, 6 days and my 'official' due date is now April 28th! One more day closer to May! I can keep this kiddo cooking until may hopefully! I really want to avoid having yet another birthday in April...OH well, we'll se what happens. I've still been feeling awful. Its getting worse instead of better. My midwife gave me a few things to try 'naturally', but if it doesn't get better than after a couple of weeks she will perscribe something for the 24/7(morning) sickness. She just wants to let baby develop a bit more before having me take any strong drugs. Which I'm completely ok with...for now... I can't believe how completely different this pregnancy has been already. I'm kind of hoping that a large part of it is just stress from work also. If so then hopefully I'll be feeling better now b/c my last day in hell was today. I start working with Tammy on Monday and I am so happy. But anyway...back to the baby. Seeing it on the screen really made it real. Not that the feeling nauseas non-stop wasn't enough to convince me...but I've seen my baby! I feel completely different this time than I did with Mak. Not any less excited, but this time its not so new and the anticipation isn't as high as it was with Mak. Last time right off the bat, I just wanted her to get here. This time, I am in no big hurry. Don't get me wrong I can't wait to meet my little one, but I kind of know what to expect this time. Assuming everything goes along with no complications...We'll see the bean again in about 12 weeks and hopefully it will cooperate and let us know girl or boy. We're going to do the 3D U/S too this time at a better place, so hopefully we'll get better pics than we ended up with of Mak.
I keep trying to imagine what life is going to be like with 2 kids. I wonder how could I ever love another kid like I love Makenna. What if this next kid isn't as 'easy' as Mak was. How are they going to get along? and a whole slew of other questions. But I know everything will work out. Theres no going back now anyway, so I'll just deal with it.
Ok, I'm rambling so I'm going to stop....here is a pic of our soon-to-be latest addition...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Loni said...

Congrats!! It's already a little cutie!!! I will talk to you soon.
Love you all,
Loni