Saturday, September 1, 2007

feeling good...

Things are finally starting to calm down for me. After probably one of the most stressful work weeks ever, I've been approved to transfer to Foxfire Apts. I feel so good about this. I know working with Tammy will be a good thing. Plus I wont have to work for the spawn of satan any more!!! I seriously can not believe how childish my current manager has been throughout this whole thing. But hey, it just further proves to me that I'm doing the right thing.
We had our second week of counseling today. I am so glad that we are doing this. It has already helped more than I ever could have hoped/imagined it would. We are already getting along and communicating so much better just from going for 2 weeks. I wish we had done this 2 yrs ago!!! Oh well.
I'm still getting some yucky morning(all day) sickness and I've started to get sooooooo exhausted after doing absolutely nothing. I forgot how tired you get when you're early prenant! That and hungry. I hate the feeling of how hungry I get. I go from being satisfied to famished in 2.5 seconds it seems. and thats when the 'sickness' usually sets in. We have our first U/S on friday! I can't wait to see my little bean sprout!!!
Makenna is amazing! I love her to pieces! Now whenever she has a 'booboo' (or something lightly brushed her arm the wrong way) she brings it over to me and says 'kiss'. So Mommy has to kiss her all over to make it 'all gone'! She spent the night with grandma and grandpa last ngiht so mommy and daddy could go see a movie (and sleep in!). She had a good time and played with the 'kee' (kitty) and the 'woof' (dog). I love her so much!!!!!!!!
We were supposed to go visit Loni and her family this weekend, but gee...money got in the way...story of my life! Oh well, we will make a trip down there soon! I have got to see the newest Roat addition!!! BTW Loni, you seriously made me cry with that blog you wrote! I love you so much! You're like the twin sister I never had!
Ok, thats my life in a nutshell at the moment...

0 comments: