Monday, November 12, 2007

Bastard children, New car, New worries, Shots, Garth Brooks and anything else I can think of....hang in there its gonna be a long one!

Ok, Loni...Its finally tomorrow...LOL

Bastard Children...
Charles works with this guy named Scott. Scott is an ok person at best. I'm not 100% fond of him, but I can tollerate him. What I can not tollerate is his children. I banned the older boy from our house after he threw a fit b/c I told him to put Makenna's bubble machine away, and he threw the bottle of bubbles all of the floor. Hes 8 btw... The younger boy, was still allowed at our house...let me emphasize the WAS. They all came over for a smoke out and the little bastard called my beautiful angelic daughter a BITCH! And the really sad part about it is at just 3 years old, he knows how to use the word in the correct context. I don't blame the kids, though. They have shitty parents...


New Car...
A Saturn Ion to be exact. We went to 'look' at cars and were the victims of a sales man who was really good at his job. **insert rolling eyes emoticon** We needed the car. It was inevitable that we would get one, but the timing was not so good. Our first payment is due two weeks before X-Mas. Merry F-ing christmas! Oh well, I must say I love the 4 door! The cavalier was a real pain in the ass...especially as my belly seems to be expanding a trillion times faster this time around.

New worries...
I have high blood pressure and I guess I've had it the whole pregnancy. Never had it before until this pregnancy. If it is high again next time I will be monitored for pre-eclampsia and anything else that high Bp might bring on. I'm trying to be good though. I've cut back my pop intake and am watching what I'm eating and keeping my salt intake down. Its still kinda scary though...And my Dr's #1 recomendation..."don't stress about ANYTHING"...um, yeah, that'll happen.

Shots.
Makenna had her 18 month check up. I made my mom go along since the last round of shots went pathetically bad (on my part). This time however, Makenna did really well! She was in good spirits and was playing in the room the whole time and cooperating with the Dr. Even after the shots and the initial few minutes of crying, she was good to go! All she wanted to do was pet the large stuffed giraffe in the hallway! Phew! She was 34.5 inches tall and weighed 26.2 lbs. She is currently cutting 4 more teeth and I pray that ends VERY quickly! She is still so amazing! Her new favorite word is bus. We see about 5-6 on the way to daycare in the morning and she tells each and every one of them "hi bus!" God I love her!!!

Garth Brooks.
We ended up with Executive Suite box tickets to the Garth Brooks concert on Sunday night. Let me tell you that was one hell of a show! If I would have known how much I would have enjoyed myself I would have shelled out the big bucks to purchase a ticket! Thank God for connections in the event tickets business!!! We got the best seats in the house for the grand total of FREE!!! And you can blame Charles for no pictures...He said they would take away my bright shiny new camera if I tried to take it in...Then they announce that "Garth welcomes you to take as many photos as you would like...." I turned to Charles and punched him in the arm! Anyway, it was an awesome show and I can say I genuinely enjoyed myself 250%!!!!

Oh! I'm gonna be an aunt again!!!!!!! Brian and Terri found out on Halloween of all days that they are expecting #2!!!! The new baby will be about 3 months younger than our new one! I can't wait! Oh and I find out on December 4th what we are having!!!! Pray for a non-shy baby!!!

Halloween was fun! makenna dressed as a pumpkin and Sammy was a soldier! Emily and Chris dressed up as The big Pimp Wolf and Lil'Red Riding Hoe...LOL. It was awesome! I thought Mak would be scared of Chris's mask, but she loved it! She thought he was a dog and kept saying "woof, woof". Its was so damn cute! I'll post a pic update in a day or two.

Ok, I think I'm done for now. Thats been my life in a nut shell...for now!

1 comments:

Loni said...

Yay!!! You posted!!

I'm sorry about your blood pressure. Do a ton of resting. Tell Charlie he has to do EVERYTHING for you so you can bake that baby to perfection!!!

Can't wait to see halloween pictures. I'm sure Makenna and Sam were too cute! And I'm sure Emily was "ho-licious"! Tell everyone hi from me.
Loni