Thursday, November 29, 2007

happy thoughts...

My US is tomorrow! Nope its not the 4th yet, BUT, thanks to a scheduling conflict at work, I had to call and reschedule...the first available appointment was....TOMORROW!!! I'm so relieved! I know it would have only been 4 more days, but thats 4 less days I have to think depressing thoughts. And the best part...since I wrote my last blog, my baby has been making sure I know its there. I'm feeling lots more little flutters. Kind of like s/he is reassuring me that everything is going to be ok mom! I'm so excited to see the baby. The last time we saw the bean it looked like a gummy bear. Now it will look like a real baby! With arms and legs and a nose and all the other baby parts! Speaking of 'parts' lets all say a little prayer that this little one cooperates and shows us the goods so we know if this will be a Jackson or a Morgan!

I am deffinitely getting excited. Maybe all that I've been feeling lately is just the hormones talking...??? I hope.

1 comments:

Letti said...

Liz I love your blog. I didn't even realize you had one. I understand your feelings. I went through that with each of my pregnancies. I hope that the sonogram puts your fears aside so that you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. I am so excited to find out what you are having. Good Luck.