Friday, November 16, 2007

Make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so tired. I am going insame over this teething thing with Makenna. She is up if not every hour of the night, at least every other hour. And then she wakes up between 5am-6am and there is not really any point in trying ot get her back down. This morning, after me being up with her most of the night, I asked Charlie at 5:30 to get up with her. His alarm had been going off since 5am, so I didn't think this would be such a big deal. But no, he said ok, then rolled back over and 20 seconds later he was snoring again. So I got up and got her. I'm just so exhausted. I don't think I've felt this tired ever. Lastnight in the middle of the night around 1:30 I actually yelled at Makenna. I feel horrible about it. Its not her fault that she isn't feeling well. But I just snapped because she would fall asleep with me rocking her, but as soon as I would lay her down and try to leave she would start screaming again. I just feel like I'm wearing too thin. I have no patience for anything right now. On top of that I really hate our bed and I'm havnig trouble sleeping anyway, when I do get a chance for an hour or two. Its so uncomfortable and I wake up with a headache 9 out of 10 mornings b/c I'm sleeping awkward on it. I wish I could say well at least its friday, but it doesn't matter. Its not like I get any sleep on the weekends either. This is over 2 weeks that Makenna has been like this. I just wish her teeth would hurry up and pop through. 1 out of the 4 has finally popped through, but the others are being stubburn. I don't know how much more I can take of this no sleep.

0 comments: