Saturday, November 17, 2007

She did it!...and yet another preggo vent

She slept through the night last night...AND...Charlie got up with her at 5am this morning and let me sleep in until 8:30!!!!! It was so refreshing. I felt more rested than I've felt all week, he also packs the croation love log of passion! He is quit the man! He rocks that ass til the break of dawn all night long!


****Ok, reclaiming MY blog from being hi-jacked by my idiot husband....****

So I was going to be nice and tell about how sweet it was of him to step up and help me out like that, but since he decided to take advantage of me getting the baby ready for bed, I wont!


I'll talk about myself! So I'm really getting tired of being pregnant. I never felt this with Makenna. I LOVED being preggo with Mak. No complaints or complications with her. But his kid is killing me! My hips hurt SO bad today. If I ist down I literally have to have Charles help me back up. I made the mistake of laying down on the floor and I got stuck! I could NOT get up by myself. I remember feeling this at the END of my pregnancy with Mak, but never this early. It sucks! I'm also having a lot of BH contractions. I'm going to talk to the midwife at the next appt, but things just don't feel right. I might call this week. But we still hear the baby's heartbeat everynight and I can feel it kicking me pretty regularly, so I'm sure things are fine. I'm just getting paranoid with all these 'weird' symptoms. Oh and 2 more of my close friends are preggo now too! That puts the preggo friend/family count at 5 of us! Babies everywhere!

0 comments: