Thursday, October 9, 2008

i dont feel good...purging my brain.

physically.
emotionally.
mentally.

I hate PMS...

this too shall pass, this too shall pass...


I have an interview next tuesday.
Charlie and I had our fight, but made out on good terms.
Potty training is NOT going so good all of a sudden.
Jack thinks sleeping (naps or night) is not necessary anymore.
I don't remember how I raised Makenna and I'm confused by what to do with Jack.
Jack is the sweetest thing ever and I fall more in love with him everytime I look at him.
Hes talking to me through the monitor right now.
I feel like I've made people mad at me recently and didn't mean to.
I'm missing my friends really bad.
Why do all my friends have to live so far away?
Is missing your best friend a good enough reason to move far away?
(i think so, charlie, not so much)
My other best friend is upset with me b/c I couldn't afford to go to her wedding.
I really want to go to school to prove that i'm not a loser.
Makenna is out with Megan and I miss them both.
I feel sick...but I'm not sick.
I'm exhausted.
Charlie had to take 'my' car b/c the cavalier is out of gas and we have no money for gas.
There is nothing in our fridge or pantry for dinner.
We took Mak to her first trial Gym class and she LOVED it, but we can't afford for her to go.
I still love my husband & i'm glad we made it through our fight & he still held me that night.
Makenna is obsessed with the fish at Bass Pro shop so we're going there AGAIN this weekend.
I'm ready for things to not be so stressful.
It could be worse and I should be thankful for what we do have.

1 comments:

Loni said...

You tell Charlie that missing your best friend is a GREAT reason to move away...really two hours isn't all that much is it?!?!? I MISS YOU SO MUCH I COULD BURST! You are the best friend anyone could ever have and it makes me sad on a regular basis that we are not closer together. I love you and hope you get to feeling better in every way. I am here for you wherever you may be.