Thursday, October 9, 2008

pretty pictures...

...of pretty kids!

Makenna meets the Backyardigans!
Photobucket
Photobucket

The kids at the Farmstead...I just happened to catch a 'happyish' look on Maks face, she was throwing a fit at the time.
Photobucket

My little beauty in her mermaid shades and ice cream face.
Photobucket

Mr. Personality.
Photobucket

Jack's first taste of rice cereal. He'd love it if he could figure out what to do with it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

what my house looks like EVERY DAY!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From your last post, I think you are right about being thankful for what you do have because your children are ADORABLE. Jack looks like he just lights up a room! I hope all things get better and better for you. You deserve it. Makenna is so pretty. I wish you lived closer (here) too. I would love to see your children more often. Tell everyone hi for me. Love, Patty

Melanie said...

Love the pics! Don't worry about the house....you have kids! I only have one and my house doesn't look much different!