Monday, October 20, 2008

When the gate fails & Jack-Jack milestones!

Makenna has figured out how to open the 'ultra child-proof' gate that is on her door. The kind you have to slide the latch over and lift at the same time...yeah...easy as pie now. I think I'll put a child-proof sliding lock on the ultra child proof baby gate and maybe that will deter her escapes again...for now.

Jackson has finally figured out the whole rolling over thing!!! He log rolls now, and I'm already regreting saying anything. So much for a stationary baby! He also laughed repeatedly today! The most awesome sound in the world! I love my baby boy and I'm sad he is growing up so fast. 6 months on Thursday...

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay Jackson! And, even though it seems like a challenge for you...Yay Mak!!! That's a tricky to think to do so you must have one clever kiddio!!!