Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ready

So I haven't written in awhile about anything. Things are about to change, a lot. Charlie and I have admitted defeat and are moving our family in with my mom and dad. Things have just gotten to a point, where we would never be able to pull ourselves out of the hole we are in. Getting a little help here and there just was not going to help in the big picture. I obviously still have not found a job and the bills just keep coming. Mom and Dad are so awesome. Its nothing anyone wants to do at this stage in their lives. We feel guilty because instead of Mom and Dad becoming empty nesters, they are taking in a whole family again. It also means we pretty much have to take over their house. We are going to make the most of it because we know this is our only chance to get our lives straightened out and to make the life we want for our kids. Its a fresh start for us. I am more hopefull and excited about the future then I've been in a very long time.
Hogan, our dog, is leaving us on Friday. This dog has been a thorn in my side since we brought him home 3 years ago. As much as I have not liked him, I am still going to miss having him around. I know it was not his fault that he had the problems he had. It was ours. His new home has a full fenced acre to run on and another Boxer friend for him to play with. We met thes last week and they are so excited to have Hogan join their family. They are coming on Friday to pick him up and we will say our last good byes to our family pet.
So as I said, lots of things are changing, but all is for the better. I am hopeful, excited and optimistic for the future now. I don't wake up with that sinking feeling in my chest anymore and I can finally see light at the end of our tunnel.
Thanks Mom and Dad. I love you.

1 comments:

mumof2boys said...

Goodluck. I hope you get the break you need and things get to where they want to be.