Monday, June 30, 2008

Homework...

Charlie and I have assigned ourselves nightly homework. We will sit down on the couch everynight whether or not the kids are asleep, awake, behaving, (more than likely) mis-behaving, and reflect, WITH EACH OTHER, on our days. Tonight was our first night, and it was so nice to connect just for a few minutes. Although I kind of ruined it when I showed him the horrible 'thing' I have growing on my leg at the moment and he went to bed saying he felt 'sick'...lol

1 comments:

Loni said...

First of all...what kind of "thing" do you have growing on your leg?!?

I am glad you guys are working on things. Being married and staying married are hard work and I am proud of you for doing what you need to do. Now you will know for sure if things can be salvaged or not.

Call me soon!