Friday, June 27, 2008

Not so good Jackson update.

We had Jack's 2 month check up. He is doing well in the growing dept. 11lbs 5.5oz, & 24.25" so hes tall and skinny! But his head is not growing at the 'normal' rate. In fact, it hasn't grown since his 2 week check up. The Dr, is goign to monitor it and as long as it starts growing there is nothing to worry about. Jackson also has a bump on his forehead. The dr isn't too concerned about the bump itself, but the area around it is not typical of what he thinks it is, so he is also going to keep a close eye on that. Then, the icing on the cake....his left testicle has still not dropped. The Dr said if it wasn't down by now, it most likely wont, and at his 4 month appt, we will have to schedule surgery to correct it. I am so scared, sad, worried and upset. It seems like there are so many things that the Dr wants to keep a close eye on and it makes me so nervous. As a mom, you can't help but think the worst. I just want my baby boy to be healthy. He also got 4 shots today and one oral vaccination. He is more cranky tonight than he has ever been. He doesn't even want to snuggle me like he usually does and I really want to snuggle him. I feel like my cup is about to overflow. I have so much on my mind, the last thing I expected was a not so good routine trip to the pediatrician. Keep my Jack-Jack in your thoughts and prayers please...

0 comments: