Friday, June 27, 2008

I survived! & funny Mak story.

And amazingly enough...I am still sane!

This week was a long stressful one, but I'm still here. Makenna had a hard time adjusting to having the kids at the house. She never has really been jealous around or b/c of Jackson, but having 3 new kids at the house was a bit much for her. She did a lot of "my mommy"s and all the toys were "MINE!" and she even threw in a few "shut up baby"s in there as well. Something I have never heard before...

I also witnessed her first correct usage of a 'bad' word. The 4 month old I watch is a VERY fussy baby, pretty much cries constantly for no appearant reason. I had her down for the nap and I had just heard her wake up and start crying. All of a sudden Makenna gets up from her show walks through the room and says "shit". I didn't say anything, b/c I was sure she must have been saying something that just sounded like it...But oh no, next thing I know, she is at the foot of the stairs yellling at baby Lauren to be quiet! I lost it at that point...I realized that baby Lauren had interruped her Backyardigan's and she was NOT happy! She did not understand why I found so much humor in it...LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.