Sunday, August 19, 2007

So I may have to kill him afterall...

Before we went to the lake I told him not to be doing stupid 'manly' shit since his knees are already jacked up. He can't just leave well enough alone, and he just told me that he's going to have to make a Dr's appt tomorrow b/c he can not put any weight on his knee...which means no way he'll be able to climb up and down his truck tomorrow. I begged him not to do the tubing b/c I told him that if he fucks up his knee, we're screwed. Now its not just him and I and the baby, now its him, me the baby and the one on the way. If he can't work b/c he jacked his knee up I dont know what we're going to do. We depend on his paycheck. Mine wont be near enough to support us if he has to have surgery...even if he gets FMLA pay..which I dont think he'll get. I am so mad I could seriously shoot him. Why does he always have to think about himself first. Why can't he think of the consequences of his actions before he regrets them later. Does he not realize how much he may have just jeopardized his family all for the sake of some 'fun'. I guess we'll see what the dr says. God he's such an idiot.

1 comments:

Loni said...

just one thing to say....what a man!! Good luck and I hope you get good news!
Loni