Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weekend re-cap...

Well...it was a good weekend...
We had a very short heated argument saturday morning and once we got that out of our system, we sustained the rest of the weekend. I did tell him that I had called a few couselors last week and he agreed that it was a good idea. Which we'd already covered many times before, but things are obviously not getting better on their own. We both want this and we both KNOW that things will get better...we are afterall in the grand scheme of things still new at this, even though it feels like its been a life time.
We had a few friends over for smoked meat saturday night. It was fun. My parents ended up staying the latest...which was about 11pm. My friend Tana also stayed until then, but she was a late arrival anyway. Charlie went to bed...aka...passed out around 10pm...
But all in all, it was a fun evening.
Today we celaned the house...YES! I did say WE! He helped with the kitchen and the laundry! good boy!

2 comments:

Loni said...

I'm glad you had a nice weekend! Loving your blog, by the way! Call me soon!
Loni

Miss-buggy said...

hey Liz. Came across your blog. Hope you don't mind.....
Glad you guys chatted and agreed on counselling. I hope that it starts soon and goes well for you. I know of many couples that it has helped tremendously.
YAY for help with the house work!!