Monday, August 20, 2007

This kid is so already grounded!

I've gotten sick twice today. Thats one more time than I EVER got sick with Mak the entire pregnancy. This is NOT funny. I've been queasey all damn day. My body better get over this real quick. This might end up being a VERY LOOOONG nine months. Oh and check out my pregnancy countdown thingamabobber. its kinda neat.
Oh and the icing on the cake...
The Chinese lunar calander says its going to be a boy. I dont know what to do with boys, I only know girls. BTW, it was right with Makenna...so we'll see.
Oh and Madame Zaritska agrees...
Madame Zaritska's reading:

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.
After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and be completely bald.

1 comments:

Loni said...

I'm sorry to hear about you being sick. I can totally relate (I was sick all 9 months with both girls)! I must say you get kind of used to it...isn't that sad?!? Hopefully it will end soon, but my Doctor told me that it was actually not a bad sign because it meant the baby was still good and everything was doing it's thing! Always look on the bright side!
Love ya,
Loni