Sunday, August 19, 2007

So I'm pregnant...

Only by about 4 weeks, but it still counts...lol
We weren't trying, but we weren't preventing either. We had planned to 'officially' start trying next month...so its not really that big of deal. We are both excited. This baby is due at the end of April. Probably around the 27th according to my last period. I have an U/S in 2.5 weeks to get my first sneek peek at the little bean. I'm so excited! I don't really 'feel' pregnant yet. I was kinda shocked to find out I actually was preggo. Especially since I was spotting for over a week before I finally took a test. Its starting to sink in now especially since we told all of my family this weekend at the lake. (btw...see next post for lake pics)
anyway, i'll be updating quite a bit about the progress!

1 comments:

Loni said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! Have a wonderful pregnancy (I'm personally hoping you guys have a boy)!
Loni