Friday, April 18, 2008

6 days to go...

Jackson will be born at the very latest Thusday April 24th!!!

I had my last appt on thursday and once again, by BP is high again. This time though, it didn't come down after resting. My midwife wanted to induce me ASAP, but since I am suffering from a horrendous cold, she scheduled me for next thursday for induction. She also put me on modified bed rest which means staying off my feet as much as possible. I am cutting back my hours at work from here out, but not by much since my work load isn't really demanding anyway. I am just leaving a couple hours early each day to try to get some extra rest. We sort of have everything ready. Jackson's crib still hasn't arrived yet, which isn't that big of deal since he wont even be using it for awhile. My friend Alisha loaned us a bassinet and we have the pack'n'play bassinet set up next to our bed. We'll use Alisha's down stairs. We are supposed to be packing my 'to go' bag, but that isn't happening... but I wont go there right now...


In other news...
It looks like we will be moving again very soon. Like in 3 weeks or less. Nothing like moving when you're 9 months pregnant then turning around and moving again with a brand new baby! There are just too many issues we are having with the house. We have a lawyer taking care of everything, so hopefully things will go smoothly. Actually, we will most likely be moving into the rental condo that this lawyer happens to have available! (He is my dad's buddy) So things look like they are going to be a lot better... I'm convinced that it is the house that is making me sick since I am NEVER sick and I've pretty much been sick since we moved and Makenna has had it and so has Charles. Plus we have mice the size of small rats here....LOVELY!

0 comments: