Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Its 3:41am and I'm awake...

I woke up about a half hour ago, and can't go back to sleep. My feet are so swollen I look like I have Shrek feet. I forgot to take off my wedding ring before bed, so my poor finger looks like a sausage stuffed beyond capacity and I can't get the ring off. I had to pee, so I went, but then I was soooooooooo thirsty, so I chugged another big glass of water, which means I will be up peeing in an hour again anyway.
Makenna has been throwing HUGE tantrums at bed time all of a sudden. Like to the point where I thought she was going to make herself sick tonight the way she was carrying on. I feel so bad for her, I'm sure all these changes with the new place, getting everything ready for Jackson and her becoming a big girl are just messing with her head. She has been wanting to rock everynight. As long as we rock her, she is ok, but if we try to go to bed w/o the rocking, the tantrum begins. But I dont really want to have to go back to rocking her every night. I haven't done that since she was about 1. Although, I guess rocking her isn't that big of a deal. I just hate to get into the habit to the point where she WILL NOT go to sleep on her own again. She has always been such a great bed time kid so I'm deffinitely not used to this.
Ok, its 3:50 am now, so I am going to attempt to go back to sleep...although my bedroom is up all those stairs, so I might just crash on the couch the rest of the night.

0 comments: