Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm having a baby tomorrow!!!

And I'm freaking out!

Its going to hurt like hell...
I'm never going to sleep again...
Makenna is going to hate me...
My husband isn't going to help out...
We are going to be so broke it isn't funny...
and...
we are moving again very soon.

Can't wait!

Ok pity party is now over.

I am excited though. I can't wait to see who Jackson looks like and what kind of personality he has...(please God let him be like Mak) I got a baby swing today! Terri and I went to Babies R Us and there was one on clearance that was returned w/o a box so it was nicely discounted. She offered to pay half of it for our welcome baby gift! I love her! Makenna has already gotten in trouble for playing on it, so I can tell things are going to be fun...

Bettter get some rest! We have to be at the hospital at 6:45am...Yay!

3 comments:

Loni said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Call me as soon as you can.
Don't freak out. It is not as bad as you think. Everyone will adjust and life will just seem....normal. And just know you best friend is always just a phone call (or a short trip down the turnpike) away!
LOVE YOU!!

Melanie said...

I am SO SO SO SO excited!!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about him! Love you xxxxx Best of luck and speedy recovery xxxx

Loni said...

YAY!!! YOU HAD A BABY!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!