Saturday, April 5, 2008

Chuck E Cheese Hell! (& other updates)

Oh my god! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Makenna had a good time at her birthday party though, so thats all that matters! I have a 2 year old child now! I can't believe it. She has had a very 'big girl' week! She started sleeping in her big girl bed, she stopped using her binky, and she pooped in the potty for the first time! She never ceases to amaze me and she is so stinkin' smart! ...and a bit of a smart-ass too already. She gets it from her daddy of course!

We are finally getting settled into the new house. the lower level is 90% done. I still need to get the kids rooms done. We will probably get paint next weekend and get Jack's room and the kitchen done. I have about a billion loads of laundry to do too, but whatever. I'm exhausted.

I am so over being pregnant. It HURTS! I never had this much pain with Mak. I am 2 cm dilated already, so hopefully not much longer until Jackson arrives. I am officially miserable. Now that we are past Makenna's birthday, we are going to try ALL of the 'natural induction' methods...so any ideas??? I WILL NOT drink castor oil though!

Obviously we are set up on the net again...thank god! I missed it!

Hope everyone is well!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

So....I take it I should never use Chuckie Cheese for any of Sean's future birthday parties???? HAPPY B'DAY MAK!!!!!