Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bitchy pregnant girl rants...

Ok, I really dont know how much longer I can take this. I am officailly one of those 'I hate being pregnant' women. I can honestly say this may be the last kiddo for us. It is 10 past midnight and I am up b/c I have the worst case of restless leg syndrome and I can not get to sleep. I had it with Mak too, but not nearly this bad. Its so bad it makes me nauseas. Also I think my kid has an horn or something, because it feels like he is about to stab his way out of my woo-hoo. Then there is the indegestion, the 'other' bathroom ailments, and just the general crampiness that I keep praying is the start of something worthwhile, but instead just turns out to be the 'other' bathroom ailment. I'm ehxausted, cranky, and generally going nuts.
I have pretty much checked out of work. I'm trying to stay focused, but I'm so damn tired all day, I can't really guarantee that things are being done right. (sorry Tammy) I wish I could just go on maternity leave, but I have to work up until delivery b/c...well....we're po-folk...and maternity leave is deffinetly not paid.
I am going to request that the mid-wife strip my membranes tomorrow at my appt. Then I am going to make Charles have lots of sex with me, and then I am going to walk up and down the VERY steep stairs in our new place. Short of drinking Castor Oil, I'll try anything at this point.

3 comments:

Giftie Etcetera said...

You are a braver woman than I, because at 37 weeks, NOTHING would make me have sex. LOL.

Miss-buggy said...

Only 17 days to go! But mind you I TOTALLY remember feeling that way. You kind of made me rethink the whole having another kid thing. Good luck!

Loni said...

Every time I have been pregnant I have said "NO MORE", and look at me now...I'm on my third! I hope Jack makes his debute soon, for your sake of course, but also so I can see his beautiful little face!
I love you SO SO much. Good luck on the sex and the stairs and anything else you might try!
Love to all of you,
Loni