Sunday, August 24, 2008

2 sick babies in a week

Last wednesday Makenna was stricken with a pretty fast on-set fever. She threw up a few times moped around for awhile, and then she was all better. I tried to keep the kids 'away' from each other, but it was all in vain. Last night, Jackson spiked a pretty good fever and tried numerous times to get sick, but all he got out were a few good gags. He cried more in the last 24 hours than he has his entire life. I got absolutely no sleep last night as he was so mierable. He was not a happy camper today either. I really hope it goes away as quick as it did with Makenna. His appt is on tuesday and I will not allow them to admisiter shots if he has had a fever within 24 hours.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldnt let them shoot my baby up either if he had had a fever or been sick!!! I hope he gets to feeling better and that you get to go to sleep! :)Love-ELizabeth