Monday, August 25, 2008

Its 5:00am and day #2 of no sleep

My poor baby. He is just miserable. I am going to take him in to the pedi this morning. His fever seems to have subsidded (for now) but his poor tummy is all out of sorts. He tries to throw up, but nothing comes up, he had a diarreha diaper yesterday and that was the last time he poo'd. I can hear his insides just churning and gurgling. He'll wake up from sleep with the most heartbreaking cry I've ever heard and hes pretty much inconsolable for about 20 minutes until he passes out, only to wake up in the same manner 20 minutes later. I'm exhausted and starting to not feel so hot myself. My husband had the audasity to tell me that the 15 minutes of sleep he's gotten aren't doing him any good, but he didn't mean it like that... I'm at my witts end and do not want to watch the heathen child I watch tomorrow. I'm going to make Charlie call in sick so he can stay here with Mak and Lauren while I take the baby in. I need sleep.

1 comments:

Loni said...

I sure hope you got some sleep!!! It is so hard with two kids because they just pass stuff back and forth! Let us all know how those beautiful babies are doing!