Sunday, August 10, 2008

PMS

I have a new meaning...
Pissed off at the Male Species

I have PMS bad. I always have. Lately it seems to be getting worse. I am pissed off all the time and generally hate the world. My poor husban dunfortunately takes the brunt of it. Like this past week. We had one of the best weekends every last week and I will admit it felt like we were back in the 'honeymoon' phase of our relationship...the one that happens even before there is even talk of a wedding. Lots of connection, lots of love and amazingly enopugh...lots of sex. Fast forward to this week. i hate him! (not really) but you'd think so. I can't make it stop. Yes I can sit here and tell you all about it, and I know it is there, but its like it has this strong hold on me. Kinda like an out of body experience in a way. I'm not proud of it, but I am powerless to control it. I can't go on the pill because well I'd rather be a bitch than bleed all month long. I am going to try to be healthier b/c according to the Mayo clinic PMS can have a lot to do with your diet and excersize (is that spelled right?). So I am going to set a goal for this week of cutting WAAAAY down on my pop intake and maybe beg my mom (if its not being used) to steal the eliptical machine they have in the basement. I've set a goal to lose 50lbs by Christmas, but that was 2 months ago and well....I've done nothing to achieve that goal. So I'm putting it in writing, and you all feel free to ask me how I'm coming along. I'd really like to get teh Nintendo Wii so that I can have the damn computer call me fat! Nothing like a little technological motivation! Ok, Its late and I have to go to bed now...they say sleep deprivation is also a contributor to PMS...gee imagine that, a new mom is cranky because she is tired...

1 comments:

Melanie said...

That's a high goal! I would set it at about half that so it's something a little more achievable. If you keep it at 50 and don't make it, it will only make you feel worse. If you set it lower and make it, you will feel good enough to set a new goal for yourself! That's just me....